The following is a comment posted in this website.<<An Inconvenient Truth for AMA Chairman and President // August 10, 2008 at 11:52 am . >>> We found this very interesting, so read on guys….
31 Best Reasons Why AMA Is Becoming Unpopular
1. AMA has no concern for the students
2. AMA has no concern for the teachers
3. AMA has no care for its administrative staffs
4. AMA charges unreasonable miscellaneous fees.
5. AMA’s Jinco Printing service takes very long time (months/years) to book-bind student’s thesis
6. AMA’s cafeteria/canteen is unreasonably expensive.
7. AMA lacks academic and support staffs.
8. AMA harasses graduates/students in issuing TOR, Diploma or Certification.
9. AMA’s academic curriculums are not standard.
10. AMA has no gymnasium for Physical Education Classes.
11. AMA delays in releasing budgets for all school activities.
12. AMA’s technology is outdated.
13. AMA provides no guidelines/manual/handbook for employees
14. AMA offers extremely cheap salaries to teachers and administrative staffs compared to other colleges and universities with similar tuition fees.
15. AMA often delays in paying employee’s salary, over-time, substitution, tax refund, sick leave and VL leave payment.
16. AMA unlawfully deducts VL credit from employees due to cancellation of classes (Typhoon).
17. AMA has a very high turnover rate.
18. AMA prohibits employees to conduct research about AMA
19. AMA often dismisses employees without due process
20. AMA frequently changes policies without notice.
21. AMA often delays payments to its suppliers.
22. AMA seems to have no long-term plan.
23. AMA has no facilities (computer/printer/internet/zerox) for its teachers and staffs.
24. AMA has no close coordination/communication among different departments/divisions.
25. AMA discourages employee empowerment.
26. AMA employees do not have the right to exercise academic freedom
27. AMA’s management put the blame on AUDIT DEPARTMENT for all irregularities. How pathetic!
28. AMA has no trust on its employees.
29. AMA employees are frustrated.
30. AMA’s marketing is bogus marketing.
31. AMA has no good reputation as a whole.
(Results derived from a confidential survey conducted among students, faculty members, non-academic and managerial staff of major AMACC campuses nationwide, August 2008).